Head, Human Resources at Standard Chartered Bank
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are looking for the Head of Human Resources.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the overall Human Resources function through strategic Human Resources guidance and expertise to the Country Chief Executive Officer and top management team
- Facilitate the effective utilisation and development of the Bank’s human capital in line with the Group strategy whilst maintaining high standards of professionalism and service quality with appropriate reward based on business performance
- Lead and direct the HR team to deliver a comprehensive service to the business
- Provide input to the country executive committee in the development of a consolidated country strategy ensuring alignment with Group
- Develop and implement a strategic people plan that is aligned to driving business performance and a continued focus on the factors which drive employee engagement
- Provide thought leadership on human capital management to the country Chief Executive Officer and top management that aligns to the business growth plan.
- Provide recommendations and Human Resources leadership to the business in change management and organizational transformation initiatives
- Align the Human Resources strategic plan to deliver the key business focus areas
- Contribute to the delivery of the consolidated country financial performance through prudent cost management in Human Resources.