Hostess x2 at K Hotels
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: K Hotels
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel & Tourism Jobs in Uganda
K Hotels is a newly-opened intimate boutique hotel in Entebbe town, within close proximity of the Central Business District, with convenient access to all parts of the city, and essential social amenities, like shopping centres, prime residential, international diplomatic neighbourhoods, and international schools in the heart of the Entebbe city. K Hotels is known to have East Africa’s most prestigious and well-furnished modern hotel with 48 luxury rooms and exceptional amenities. It is owned by K Holdings Entebbe Limited.
Job Summary: The Hostess is schedule dining reservations for guests in advance and as they arrive at the restaurant. The Hostesses often have to make decisions about where a group will sit in the restaurant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests as soon as they walk through the door.
- Usher in and Seat guests to appropriate tables.
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed
- Learn food and beverage menu
- Rotate seating between different stations to ensure even workloads for wait staff
- Take initial drink orders as needed to ensure ideal speed of service
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Hostess job must hold a diploma or degree in leisure and hospitality management, catering and hotel management or its equivalent
- Friendly, open disposition
• Good customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Good English proficiency
- Team player.
NB: Only female candidates should apply.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs with a full scanned copy of your photograph via email to [email protected] with the subject line quoted as “Hostess.” Please kindly indicate where you currently stay in the cover letter.
Deadline: 10th July 2019