Hotel and Tourism Training Institute – Jinja Jobs in Uganda : Internal Auditor
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute – Jinja
- Location: Uganda
- State: Jinja, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
The mandate of Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute is derived from statute No.14 of 1999 and the universities and other tertiary institutions Act of 2001. Cabinet memorandum CT (2010) 109 further spelled out the principles for a bill for re-establishment of UHTTI under the Ministry of Tourism. UHTTI is mandated to;
- Organize and conduct courses in Tourism, Hotel management and Catering and to make provision for Advancement, Transmission and Preservation of Knowledge.
- Conduct examination and grant Certificates, Diplomas and other higher awards of the institute.
- To consult and cooperate with anybody or organisation in or outside Uganda having similar functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with managing and coordinating Audit Function
- Conducting special audit assignments
- In charge of facilitating and evaluating Risk management process
- Preparing and submitting Internal Audit reports to relevant authorities
- Tasked with evaluating and reviewing Internal Controls
- Executing Financial Auditing.
- Auditing procurement and payment procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Internal Auditor job opportunity should either hold an Honors Bachelors degree in Finance and Accounting or B.Com (Accounting option) or BBA (Accounting option) from a recognized University or Institute OR full professional qualifications in Accountancy from a recognized awarding Institute plus experience of two years in audit field.
- Age: Between 25-45 years
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with certified copies of academic qualifications in triplicate addressed to the Secretary Board of Directors UHTTI, P.O. Box 444, Jinja. Uganda
Deadline: 24th November 2017 by 4:30pm