Information and Communications Intern at Uganda Solar Energy Association (USEA)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Uganda Solar Energy Association (USEA)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Communication Jobs in Uganda - IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
About Us: Uganda Solar Energy Association (USEA), is the voice of the solar sector in Uganda. There are over 150 members subscribed to the association. The associations work is lobbying, advocacy, capacity building and membership development.
Job Summary: The Intern in Information and Communication will operate within USEA to disseminate information in line with USEA’s vision/mission. She/he will work under the direct supervision of the communications and membership officer..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparing weekly member brief and sharing with all stakeholders.
• Assist in the compilation of the quarterly Newsletter.
• Assist in regularly updating USEA Website and social media channels
• Assist in organizing USEA events, conferences, workshops etc
• Assist in implementing any communications and visibility activities e.g. Photography, videography, story writing, press missions, developing branded materials among others.
• Participate in any other relevant project activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate for the USEA Intern in Information and Communications job must hold a Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in a communications related field (media relations, journalism, ICT…). Previous experience with social media. Ability to produce a wide range of communication materials, including press releases, PowerPoint presentations and layouts for both web and print. Good verbal and written skills in English.
Computer literacy i.e. good knowledge of MS Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe, etc.).
Duration: July – October 2019
Job Education Requirements: Diploma or Bachelors’ degree
Job Experience Requirements: Fresh
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]