International Rescue Committee Jobs in Uganda : Hr/Admin Volunteer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International Rescue Committee – IRC
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda - Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
The International Rescue Committee helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover, and gain control of their future. It was created by Albert Einstein more than 80 years and has been working in Uganda since 1998. It has particularly working in the conflict zones where tens of thousands of people have been kills and over 1.6 million displaced. Following a peace agreement in 2006, Ugandans are returning home and looking to rebuild their lives. The IRC is there to protect women and children from violence and exploitation by fostering a safe environment and encouraging education, and is supporting farmers and small businesses, and helping communities promote peace and long-term development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the maintenance of personnel files ensuring all new staff files have all necessary information;
- Assist with the preparation of temporary and permanent staff ID cards.
- Assist in cleaning up Workday Uganda.
- Provide support to the recruitment and selection processes; posting of Job adverts/openings on Cornerstone, downloading of applications.
- Tasked with the preparation of any HR letters as required by the HR Manager.
- Assist in stamping all HR related documents.
- Attend to all staff related entry and exit documentations upon hire and at exits after end of assignments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: The applicant should preferably hold any qualifications in related fields
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CVs and cover letters clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject to: [email protected] (The Human Resource and Administration department, International Rescue Committee)
Deadline: 21st November 2017