Lecturers Welding (3) at Uganda Technical College Bushenyi
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Uganda Technical College Bushenyi
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
Uganda Technical College Bushenyi is a public tertiary Institution offering training in engineering related trades. With the support from the World Bank, the College is implementing a project titled “Uganda Skills Development Project that will lay a foundation for the College to transform into a “Centre of Excellence” for manufacturing sector trades.
Lecturer- Welding, Scale U4.
• Plan, prepare and conduct lectures and practical lessons for students.
• Conduct continuous assessment and evaluation during the training
• Guide and counsel the Trainees/Students and subordinates.
• Actively participate in co-curricular activities and link the community with the College.
• Initiate collaborations between Trainees and the relevant industry
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authority
• An Honors Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with at least
• 2 years relevant industrial experience in Welding
• A Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 4 years relevant industrial experience in Welding
• Technical Instruction qualification is of added advantage
• Craft Certificate in Welding and/ or Diploma in Welding/ Mechanical Engineering is of added advantage
• Postgraduate qualification in any of the above fields is of added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical
Job Experience Requirements: at least 4 years relevant
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to i ll the following vacant positions existing in the College. Applications should be submitted in triplicate to the Principal, Uganda Technical College Bushenyi, P. O. Box 81, Bushenyi not later than 31st May 2019. The application forms, (ESC Form No. 3(1998), can be obtainable from the Uganda Technical College Bushenyi or from the Education Service Commission website, www.esc.go.ug . Applicants should attach to each application form certified copies of all the academic certificates and transcripts, professional documents, other relevant supporting documents plus a recent passport size photograph. Serving Officers must route their applications through their Immediate Supervisor/Head of Institution/Department. Age limit is 41 years of age. Please note that candidates who do not attach the relevant supporting documents may not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. Successful Candidates shall be appointed by the Education service Commission