Living Goods Jobs in Uganda : Health and Impact Analyst
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Living Goods (LG)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda - IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights. Living Goods seeks nothing less than a disruptive reinvention of distribution in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who need them most. By combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved communities.
Job Summary: The Health and Impact Analyst is a result-driven professional with solid experience in data analysis and reporting to join our M&E and Analytics team as the Health and Impact Analyst. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, passionate about data, detail oriented, a problem solver and a multi-tasker. As the Analyst, you will work across teams to lead the analysis and reporting for major LG Uganda projects with a focus on RCT branches. Your insights and recommendations will inform the decision-making on new ideas and help drive the performance of LG innovations. The role will be based in Kampala. This position is responsible for generating insights by analyzing data from RCT branches and Living Goods Uganda expansion process with the goal of tracking the efficiency of the expansion team and the quality of candidates recruited and how to achieve impact with in the RCT branches.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze CHW performance data from RCT branches to better understand the drivers and restrainers of performance
- Analyse performance data for existing CHWs to inform decisions on replacement of CHWs
- Analyse expansion data & providing recommendations on the type of candidates to be recruited based on the findings
- Analyse attrition trends among Community Health Workers to inform recruitment, training and support of CHWs.
- Conducting any other analyses as may be deemed necessary by the Senior Analyst.
- Writing queries for data extraction of new initiatives.
- Compiling Quarterly District Health Facility reports that feed into the DHIS2, including extraction of data for national and district quarterly reports.
- Conduct analysis of LG impact data and present progress and findings. Leverage insights from analyses to drive the Living Goods business model at scale.
- Creating visual and written collateral to communicate impact data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Compiling monthly and fast start bonus for the field teams and CHWs based on performance.
Training & Learning
- Working with the Senior Analyst, train and coach LG staff on how to interpret results for decision making and action planning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Living Goods Health and Impact Analyst job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or any Quantitative discipline
- GIS programming minimum
- Managing quality improvement interventions.
- Experience in executing qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong analytic skills, able to identify a story and convey insights from the numbers.
- Intermediary data analysis skill using R studio, Stata or SPSS
- Relational Database Management skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge of Power Business Intelligence solutions
NB: Please note that only candidates meeting the minimum qualifications will be considered.
How to Apply
All candidates are strongly encouraged to Apply Online at the web link below.