Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education Jobs in Uganda : Partnerships Development Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education (LGIHE)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Uganda
Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education (LGIHE) is a local Organization accredited and recognised by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
Job Summary: The Partnerships Development Officer will primarily build networks and promotes the relationship between vocational institutes and the private sector.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education / Development Studies
- At least five years of working experience in the vocational education sector.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team-work skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Send your application (specifying the position you are applying for) accompanied by an updated CV and copies of your relevant documents to: Human Resource Manager, LGIHE (Opposite Total Petrol Station) Sentamu Jagenda Rd, Luzira, Kampala, Tel: 0414222517 or via email (not more than 2MB attachments): [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd February 2019