Maintenance Engineer at TOTAL
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TOTAL
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
- Liaise with Service Stations, Consumer sites, Depots, EJAF, Head Office and generate work requests for interventions forwarded by Site Managers, Depot Managers and Dealers.
- Raise Work Orders using the MiniMaint system and forward to the respective contractors.
- Schedule the interventions (curative and preventative) according to NEMO Maintenance Contracts.
- Review, follow up and communicate daily progression of Work Orders.
- Prepare weekly reports of pending and completed work requests.
- Analyse equipment maintenance performance monthly and report on problematic equipment.
- Update regularly the equipment inventory in the MiniMaint System
- Uphold all Health and Safety regulation, polices and practices and report any anomalies and deviations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- At least 2-3 years experience in Engineering planning and Maintenance supervision in a dynamic production or facilities management or construction environment.
- Computer knowledge and use of AutoCAD and Microsoft packages.
- Must possess a valid Driving Licence.