Marie Stopes International Jobs in Uganda : Medical Detailer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Marie Stopes International
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Marie Stopes International is a global organisation providing personalised contraception and safe abortion services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services they provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she’s free pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
Job Summary: The Medical Detailer will be responsible for marketing and distribution of MSU’s range of pharmaceutical products and meet set objectives that earn an agreed revenue target or sales by identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensure that the customer has complete satisfaction when dealing with MSU.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and achieve monthly sales targets by doing the following: –
- Effectively detailing, training and marketing the assigned range of pharma products to healthcare providers for prescription and use.
- List all doctors, medical service providers, pharmacies in the territory
- Achieve maximum productivity by preparing efficient and effective route plans that cover required number of existing and new customers on daily basis
- Promote company’s entire range of products among the doctors/medical practitioners/ pharmacies by highlighting special features/benefits of the products, its proven efficacy, new research and clinical findings through one on one detailing and group meetings
- Ensure visibility of company’s products at the outlets, display of company’s communications materials at the outlets/doctor’s chambers/clinics/hospitals
- Book orders from doctors/private service providers, pharmacies, wholesalers, chain stores, hospitals, private clinics, NGOs.
- Ensure adequate availability/visibility on their shelves.
- Liaise and coordinate with distributors and uplift stock and ensure delivery of booked orders to the customers.
- Collect and report information on competitors’ products and activities.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as per the specified format
- Attend trainings from time to time and develop competencies required for being a more effective salesperson
- Build and maintain relationship with local influential and opinion leaders on behalf of the company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Biological, Biomedical sciences, or Diploma in pharmacy, Clinical medicine, Orthopaedics or Nursing from a reputable institution.
- At least two years of experience with robust pharmaceutical sales and specialisation in sales or marketing of health products.
- Additional training in Pharmaceutical marketing will be an advantage
- Significant knowledge in Family planning and Pharmaceutical sector in Uganda
- Valid driving licence
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Hard working and persuasive
- Quick decision making and highly intelligent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer management skills
- Flair for sales
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the Marie Stopes International in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 24th November 2017