Mildmay UK Jobs in Uganda : Laboratory Technologist
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mildmay UK
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Organization: Mildmay UK
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Private Medical Services
Mildmay UK is an international HIV charity delivering quality care and treatment, prevention work, rehabilitation, training, education and health strengthening in the UK and East Africa.
Job Summary: The Laboratory Technologist will work as part of a team that provides quality Laboratory services at Mildmay Uganda for effective patient care; training; research and health systems strengthening.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Mildmay Laboratory Technologist job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- The applicant must be registered with allied health professional council and possess a valid practicing licence.
- A minimum of three years of post-internship experience in carrying out Lab work and in a busy medical laboratory with training or experience in ISO 15189, GCLP implementation.
- The ideal applicant should uphold the Christian ethos of Mildmay Uganda.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 25th August 2017