Night Manager at Case Hospital
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Case Hospital
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel & Tourism Jobs in Uganda
Case Hospital is an 80-bed modern facility equipped with the latest technologies in health-care. Case is a full-service hospital with dedicated and professional staff; state-of-the-art Operating Theatre, Intensive Care Unit, Dialysis Unit, Children’s Ward, Full range of imaging: Digital X-ray, Flouroscopy, CT Scan, MRI, Mammogram, Cardiography, Ultra sound, Laboratories, Immunization and HIV management. The facility is renowned for excellence in all medical specialties with both out-patient and in-patients’ care. Other services include physiotherapy, ambulance services and a dedicated Labor-Suite with antenatal and postnatal care. The facility is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
Job Summary: The Night Manager oversees the general functioning of the hospital facility at night and ensures smooth operations all the time. Has deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures and ensures compliance. The position also ensures safety of the facility and all assets. Monitors trends and supports the planning of future projects. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth running of the Hospital facility at night
- Support the development and implementation of effective policies for all operational procedures
- Supervise, train and evaluate operations Hospital facility staff.
- Ensure proper functionality of all equipment, instrumentation and related facilities.
- Ensure the availability of all non – medical supplies of the Hospital
- Ensure efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Ensure safety of the facility and all assets
- Monitor trends, give input and supports related projects.
- Monitor operational expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives.
- Participate in preparation of the annual operations budgets
- Formally report on night operations on a daily basis
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Five years of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good organization and collaboration skills
- Good at trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Good understanding of health care facilities and related terminologies
- Maintains composure in high pressure and stressful situations.
- Capable of following issues through to conclusion
- Good time management
- Problem solver
- Good at multi-tasking,
How to Apply
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th July 2019
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.