Officer, Records Management Quality Assurance at Stanbic Bank
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Stanbic Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda - IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Officer, Records Management Quality Assurance will primarily administer the Bank’s records management infrastructure to support effective and sustainable records management in compliance with business and regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 support in the maintenance of the Electronic Records Systems (EDMS & PDMS) to ensure system availability and performance through basic trouble shooting, and where necessary, escalation, follow up and closure of any system anomalies.
- Undertake electronic records systems (EDMS & PDMS) user management by setting up and training new users across the Bank, and resolving any system access challenges.
- Implement data management protocols for Bank records to facilitate the creation of new records through the administration and control of the File Trail master-list and Barcode data-base; i.e. ensure availability of appropriate meta-data to facilitate effective and functional indexing of records
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance of records management hardware (scanners, printers, work-stations etc) to ensure IT functionality and fitness for purpose, and escalate, follow up and close any performance issues.
- Ensure proper configuration and functionality of the Radio Frequency Identification System (RFID) through regular tests and closure of any system performance issues.
- Generate both custom and standards reports to respond to any information requirements by management on matters of records management.
- Supervising temporary and outsourced casual labour staff whenever such resources are allocated.
- To undertake from time to time, any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post.
Service and Efficiency
- Timely and quality support for records management processes and procedures according to SLAs.
- Timely and quality support for system user queries and requirements to ensure a good user experience in the Bank.
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of records disposal procedures in line with the Bank guidelines and other regulations.
Quality Assurance and Control
- Implement quality assurance procedures to ensure documents are captured in EDMS and PDMS against the correct and matching meta-data, and with no duplications.
- Implement assurance procedures to ensure document images in EDMS are of the required quality, and are captured against correct and matching bar-codes, without duplications or blanks
- Prevent unauthorised access to records and documents kept at the Bank’s records centre.
- Ensure proper labelling of records and documents, and their associated containers.
- Identification of own skill gaps and preparation of Personal Development Plan.
- Make full use of all training and development opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank Officer, Records Management Quality Assurance job should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management from a Recognised University
- One year of working experience in records and archives operations.
- Experience of using MS Office applications and the use of electronic document and records management systems.
- Data capturing
- Working in a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of records, archives or library management principles and practices.
- Understand records management regulatory environment.
- Basic knowledge of electronic records and document management systems
How to Apply
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.