Part Time Peer Mentors Based In Kampala- Division Level (150) at Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation (TMF)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation (TMF)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation (TMF) is a fully registered Non-Governmental Organization that was started as an initiative in 2013 by former child mothers who turned their negative experience into a positive action. The Organization’s mandate is to promote gender equality and empower adolescent girls and young women though holistic programs that address their critical needs while putting greater emphasis on ending teenage pregnancy, child marriages and supporting girls to stay in school and complete school.
KCCA with the support from UNICEF is implementing together with Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation , a social protection programme for adolescent girls in the city through the adolescent girls’ cash plus mentoring and empowerment programme to improve their social and economic inclusion, and protection.
To attain the programme results, TMF is looking for 150 peer mentors to provide mentorship support to 750 adolescent girls in the 5 divisions of Kampala. The peer mentors will be paired up with adolescent girls with whom they will regularly meet for empowerment, capacity building, mentorship and referrals..
Specification: we are looking for; young women role models/mentors who are
• Between the ages of 18 to 30 and living in or from within the selected divisions Completed A level certificate and University graduates
• Highly developed interpersonal skills in order to meet the demanding needs of pupils and their families.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and acts as a positive role model.
• Good listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with adolescent girls, and other key program stakeholders
• Enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking and inspirational
• Knowldege sharing and team leadership skills
• Report writing and excellent communication skills
• Computer and technology skills – use of smartphones, gadgets for research
Job Education Requirements: A level certificate and University graduates
How to Apply
If interested, submit your CVs and one page motivational letter stating why you want to become a Mentor for peer mentors to: [email protected] by 14 June 2019, addressed to the Executive Director, Trailblazers Mentoring Foundation (TMF), Plot 22 Kenneth Dale Lane, Off Kiira road, Kamwokya Kampala