Pathfinder International Jobs in Uganda : Finance and Administrative Assistant
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Pathfinder International
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda - Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Pathfinder International (PI) is an international non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting high-quality comprehensive reproductive health services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will identify vendors and negotiate procurement terms, including pricing and contracts for goods and services.
- Assist in preparing request for Bids, Quotes and Proposals and collect proposals I quotations as required.
- Assist in preparing all purchase orders and contracts for purchasing goods and services.
- Assist in analyzing bid proposals received and submit for further review and approvals.
- Maintain all procurement files and vendor’s lists for goods and services.
- Pre-qualify suppliers for commonly requested goods and services.
- Work closely with the hotels procured for trainings and workshops and provide administrative support in paying participants’ out of pocket expenses
- Maintain, on a day to day basis, electronic and hard files management for contracts, accountabilities of Pathfinder International country office.
- Handle petty cash requests, receive receipts and document payments.
- Supervises stores and prepares monthly stores inventory report.
- Updates Cash books into electronic system and timely submission.
- Prepares and files vouchers.
- Requests, keeps and issues out petty cash with approval.
- Provides administrative support to country program.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in finance or a business-related field
- At least two years’ experience in procurement functions in a busy and related environment.
- Understanding of NGO policies and regulations
- Previous experience in using mobile money platforms to effect payments
- High level of integrity, honest, transparency, interpersonal skills and communications skills at all levels
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should send their cover letters and updated CVs indicating current and expected salary, telephone contacts and three referees preferably supervisors to [email protected].
Deadline: 17th November 2017