Peo International Limited Jobs in Uganda : Quality Control Inspector (3 Job Opportunities) – Manufacturing Company
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: PEO International Limited – Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: mukono
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
PEO International –Uganda is your dedicated Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) that handles all your HR, & Business management and Benefits administration as you retain the day-to-day control over your employees. With PEO International Limited (PILU) services, Employers benefit from our “shared responsibility approach” hence enabling small and mid-sized organisations to maximise investment in Human capital and remove Administrative burdens whilst enabling clients to focus on building their business. Built on four principal values; integrity, excellence, innovation and commitment, we to deliver the most valuable services to our clients.
Job Summary: The Quality Control Inspector maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results and generating reports
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production (pet performs and caps) by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor and removal of non-conforming products
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; labeling of products for easy identification and traceability; segregating of non-conforming products.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing non-conforming products and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Reports quality problems or findings to production manager and follows up to ensure that corrective action has/will take place.
- Maintains record of inspections and prepares list of defects, interacts with other departments to ensure compliance with specification and to facilitate the acceptance of parts.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must have graduated from high school supplemented by an appropriate apprenticeship training in technical fields and quality control experience and some supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Knowledge of the systems standard practices, ISO and Food Safety.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, manuals and directives
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to use the following measuring/ testing equipment’s.
- AA analyser
- Go no go test gauge
- Polarised light machine
- Digital weighing scale
- Venire calliper
- Secure seal tester
- Spring torque tester
- Others related.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Head Recruitment, PEO International Limited (U) via email to [email protected]. Or Download Application form, Click Here and please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 12th February 2018