Procurement and Logistics Officer at Medequip (U) Limited
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Medequip (U) Limited
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
Medequip (U) Limited is one of the leading distributors of medical equipment, supplies and consumables in Uganda, especially imaging and radiology, critical care, surgical and medical furniture.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Procurement and Logistics Supply Chain or a related field
- At least three years of experience in a middle-sized or big company
- Excellent soft and people skills.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (QuickBooks)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent using word, excel, outlook and internet.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications, resume and academic transcripts as one document to [email protected]. Please clearly indicate position you are applying for in the subject
Deadline: 14th August 2019