Ref. Sports Ltd Jobs in Uganda : Barista
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ref. Sports Ltd
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Communication Jobs in Uganda
At the Ref store, we treat our customers as our family. Our mission is to amplify the quality of life of our community by providing sustainable health and wellness products. The ref store provides global standard athletic wear, healthy food & drink products combined with a digital platform for our customers to purchase our products online. Our digital platform also will allow our community to share like-minded views and keep in touch sharing content and adding value to health and wellness in East Africa.
Job Summary: The Barista promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, caffe latte, macchiato and cappuccino.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards, sanitation regulations and keeping the workspace clean
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Barista Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least two years of experience working in a cafe as a barista
- Listening, Verbal Communication in English, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Politeness, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationships
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates who are interested in working with Ref. Sports Ltd. should send their applications to the address below;
Ref. Sports Ltd.
Email to: [email protected] (indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 5th October 2018