Restaurant Cashier (3) at Uganda Kolping Society
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Uganda Kolping Society
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda - Travel & Tourism Jobs in Uganda
JOB DETAILS: .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write vouchers for food and beverages
• Assist in taking foods and beverage orders from Customers
• Receive all income from Bar and Restaurant and ensure that all money is remitted to the hotel Accounts Assistant and Records reconciled.
• Maintain cash register while receiving payments from Customers
• Maintain personal appearance and demeanor
• Keep the working area environment clean.
Qualification and Person Specification:
• A diploma in Business Administration with Accounting Option or its equivalent.
• Any training in quick books is an added advantage
• Three years’ working experience in a reputable organization
• Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision./
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotel, Net -Internet Cafe or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to: The Administrative Secretary, Uganda Kolping Society, P. O. Box 76, Hoima Email: [email protected] Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Monday, 8 July 2019 at 5:00pm. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews