Sales and Marketing Manager at Kingdom Broadcasting Services
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Kingdom Broadcasting Services
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Media and Journalism - Sales Jobs in Uganda
His Kingdom Broadcasting Services is a Christian Media Broadcasting House in Uganda and it is based in Mengo-Kampala operating both a radio and television station. For more information please visit www.kingdomtv.ug. We are seeking competent persons to fill the following vacancy.
4. Sales and Marketing Manager (1)
The Sales and Marketing manager handles marketing of the business. S/he create, proofread and approve ads and decide which media the company uses to advertise. Determines which trade shows the company attends which gifts to pass out at the booth, decide if the company hosts a cocktail party or sponsors a golf tournament and develops other promotions to keep the company in front of its specific audience. Also manages marketing, advertising, promotions, social media or a public relations background, using contractors or internal staff to execute these functions. .
The job requirements include but not limited to:
• Extensive experience in Sales/Marketing or Business Management or Media Industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Mature Christian with strong commitment to strong Christian beliefs..
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
How to Apply
ARE you interested? Do you have what it takes? If YES, then follow the link https://forms.gle/58jimokHYwgQoWE36 fill and return this simple form by 20th January 2020. We are reviewing applications on an on-going basis and these positions may be offered before this deadline. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Should you have any difficulties, queries or need more information, please contact us on [email protected]