Sales Representative at Medequip (U) Limited
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Medequip (U) Limited
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales Jobs in Uganda
Medequip (U) Limited is one of the leading distributors of medical equipment, supplies and consumables in Uganda, especially imaging and radiology, critical care, surgical and medical furniture.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of products from the beginning to the end. This individual is direct point of contact with a customer and ensures a customer’s needs and expectations are met. A sales representative should know their product inside out and guide their customer through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance and assistance to the Company and staff in all aspects in relation to sales
- Prepare Schedules and develop Sales materials
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Researches and understands customers individual or business purchase needs and offer solutions and support
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plans
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Facilitate future Sales
- Make multiple outbound calls to potential customers
- Share information about company/product by following sales scripts
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Prepare and submit weekly Sales reports to management
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
- Submits purchase orders
- Informs management of purchase actions
- Maintains monthly or bimonthly minimum goals
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Makes recommendations for the customer
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients
- Performs other related duties such as special assignments and annual major objectives as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma or degree in a medical biased program,
- One year of experience in hospital or medical supplies or pharmacy marketing/sales.
- Excellent soft and people skills.
- Previous working experience in a medical or FMCG Company will be an added advantage.
- Customer service and people skills
- Able to prepare reports
- Very good prospecting skills
- Should possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have a proactive mind and have patience to deal with customers
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Must be flexible, quick to adapt and self-motivated
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications, resume and academic transcripts as one document to [email protected] and copy [email protected]. Please clearly indicate position you are applying for in the subject
Deadline: 14th August 2019