Security & Emergencies Manager at Tayari Africa Ltd
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tayari Africa Ltd
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Uganda
Tayari Africa Ltd is a Ugandan based Social Enterprise Start-up that is looking forward to addressing some of our society’s challenges by leveraging technology and credit finance in the logistics space. We are now at a critical stage of sourcing a very ambitious, focus, talented and passionate team to drive enable us realize our dream.
Job Title Security & Emergencies Manager
Reports To Director Operations & Business Development
The Security and Emergencies Manager shall provide leadership in the development and spearhead implementation of a robust and comprehensive Security program and Emergency Management activities. .
Key roles include;
• Provide assistance, advice, and support to the Team Leader for administrative / operational policies and procedures that relate to the development of activities associated with crisis management, emergency preparedness, and incident response.
• Coordinate all administrative, operations, communications, and response activities associated with emergency management.
• Develop a comprehensive crisis response and emergency management plan for the business; perform the technical work related to the planning, development, and implementation of the company’s crisis response and emergency management program.
• Engage in strategic planning exercises and lead the mitigation, preparedness, and response and recovery efforts; assist with the implementation of public awareness and training programs as they relate to emergency management activities.
• Develop applicable training curriculum for key stakeholders such as drivers and employees.
• Assist other department officials with developing emergency response plans and training activities; attend meetings with external stakeholders on related matters.
• Develop, maintain, and update resource tracking and mobilization process in accordance with the latest Incident Management Systems guidelines and procedures.
• Develop and promote cooperation and assistance agreements and memorandums of understanding among various local, regional, and state organizations that may be utilized in times of an emergency or disaster.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs ONLY to [email protected] by 29th November, 2019.