Security Guard at Eskom
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Eskom
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Uganda
Eskom Uganda Limited is inviting graduates with relevant Diploma in Electrical Engineering to apply for the opportunity within its structures. Purpose to expose the beneficiaries of the programme to hands on field practice and international experience prompted the launch at the Eskom Uganda Limited supports local graduates in capacity building through recruitment, integration, training, development and career
assessment. We believe that the key to developing a sustainable expert work force is by contributing to the skills Development of the knowledge base and the growth of its human capital.
5. Position: SECURITY GUARD
Area of specialization:
To implement security procedures, policies and regulations
Task: Grade: BI
Business Unit: Risk
Location: Nalubaale & Kiira Power Stations, Jinja
Reference NO: SG/2019/11 .
Access and Exit Controls
• Conduct search of vehicle, persons and luggage at the gate access points and maintain proper and clear records of movement of items and people by monitoring the gate pass forms.
• Conduct blood alcohol tests for all persons accessing the plant
Security inspection and monitoring reports
• Conduct security sweep/patrols and report any concerns discovered through security foot patrols within the complex, monitor CCTV Surveillance cameras on a 12-hour basis.
• Daily management of key custody by keeping a register of keys.
• Receive all mails coming from outside and channel them to respective recipients through hard delivery.
• Report security incidents immediately to security officer through the security incident trackers.
• Write and submit a weekly security report to the Security Officer using the item records.
• Security management
• Team work
• Knowledge of Safety Health and Environmental Management
• Commercial awareness
• Customer focus
• Computer skills
• First aid and firefighting
• Physical fitness
Minimum Requirements Qualification(s)
• Uganda Certificate of Education
• 1 – 2 years of related experience
Job Education Requirements: Uganda Certificate of Education
Job Experience Requirements: 1 – 2 years
How to Apply
Closing Date: 18th November 2019 Applications to be submitted electronically [email protected] NB: Please indicate and state the exact your applying for in your mail. "If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement !! accept that your application was unsuccessful "Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates i un under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.