Store Assistant x2 at Goodman International Limited
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Goodman International Limited
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
Goodman International Limited is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Job Summary: The Store Assistant will provide support to the store’s manager by ensuring that stores operations are carried out according to the approved company procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be fully in charge and responsible for the stock kept in the Store.
- To always arrange, keep in order and maintain a clear and pleasant environment in and outside the Store.
- To order for Medicine Stock from the Bulk store using the Local Stock Order Book.
- To be in charge of receiving or collecting all the computerized invoices issued by the Sales department.
- Handling medicines (Human) in the retail category.
- Keeping Retail store records updated and available on demand.
- Reporting to the Stores Manager of any default/mistake made in handling the medicines.
- Liaising with the Sales department regarding Customer’s orders to ensure that customers receive the right goods as per their orders on time.
- To carry out a Monthly Stock-taking exercise in conjunction with the Accounts department.
- To perform any other duties assigned to you by the Stores Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Goodman International Store Assistant job must hold a Degree/Diploma in Procurement and Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Two to three years’ experience in stores management in storage of medical items and equipment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel.
- High Level of Integrity and Confidentiality
- Reporting, Planning & Organising
- Attention to detail
- Good and efficient Communication
- Customer Care
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter, updated resume, scanned copy of your recent passport size photo via Email addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited,
Email to: [email protected]
OR Hand Deliver to:
Goodman International Ltd,
Plot 24b Nakasero Road Kampala Uganda
Deadline: 20th August 2019
Note: Please indicate position applied for on the subject line, e.g.: STORES ASSISTANT