Telesales Agents at aYo Uganda
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: aYo Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda - Sales Jobs in Uganda
aYo is a Micro Insurance Company partnering with MTN to offer revolutionary Insurance solutions. aYo brings you an easy way to get hospital cover for accidents (not illness) and life cover. You can also add aYo Send with Care cover to the money you send home through MTN Mobile Money.
Job Summary: The Telesales Agent will promote and sell aYo insurance solutions to MTN subscribers locally via phone call interactions as well as applying the cross selling and upselling dynamics to meet aggressive daily sales targets set by the business from time to time.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that is creating a future where everyone in Uganda uses insurance? By using aYo Recharge with Care and Send with Care, it’s now easier than ever to look after yourself and loved ones with cover that increases every time you load MTN airtime or send money using MTN Mobile Money.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold any relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with strictly certified documents.
- At least two years of working experience in a reputable telesales/telecom environment/sales marketing company.
- Positive attitude towards life in general.
- Enthusiastic, upbeat personality; mature, professional demeanor. Client-oriented with commitment to quality and high performance.
- Strong Telemarketing/negotiation sales skills.
- Language proficiency (Multi-Lingual). English and Luganda are a must with any other dominant local language is an added advantage
- Troubleshooting & problem solving skills is a must.
- Any Prior training and experience in the insurance industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (verbal), and strong interpersonal skills especially verbal
- Should be persistent, resilient and also should have strong persuasive skills
- Proficient with computer -MS Office applications and strong multi-tasking ability.
- Alertness to quality, with ability to work quickly, accurately, and pay attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and applying concepts.
- Able to work within a team and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet aggressive sales production targets.
- Ability to work in a very busy and goal-oriented sales- driven environment.
- Flexibility (Willingness to work various shift times will be an advantage).
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their updated CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: 31st January 2020