The Union Jobs in Uganda : Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Monitoring Jobs in Uganda
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will provide technical support in the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
- The incumbent will record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.
- Keenly analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data.
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence- based recommendations to the Project Manager.
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to project and The Union’s monitoring and evaluation system.
- Actively participate in conducting baseline surveys and KAP surveys.
- Participate actively in programme planning process.
- Develop project monitoring plan (PMP) of the projects in line with project proposals in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Support the Project Manager in designing, coordinating and conducting project evaluations (mid-term and end-line).
- Assist the Project Manager in designing and conducting Post Implementation Monitoring Survey (PIMS).
- Assist the Project Manager and Coordinators in building capacity of districts and IPs on Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E).
- Assist the Project Manager in developing quarterly, six-month and annual reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in a Public Health related field, Project Management or statistics with specific training in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- At least two years’ experience with demonstrated assignments in Project monitoring and Evaluation