Hospital Accountant at Mount Elgon Hospital
- Company: Mount Elgon Hospital
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
Qualifications and Responsibilities
1. A minimum of an Accounting first degree and Minimum of ACCA Part 2 or CPA equivalent and three (3) years demonstrative working experience is required. Experience in using Quick books is a must have.
2. Prepare monthly management accounts and reports, prepare annual statutory accounts and avail necessary input to ensure effective control of income, cash flow and expenditure.
Ensure Implementation of approved accounting procedures/internal across the controls
4. Business and suggest regular improvements to internal controls.
5. Prepare the monthly payroll with accurate statutory deductions, ensure deduction of staff advances and other appropriate deductions are made.
6. Ensure timely and accurate posting of all accounting records,
7. Manage performance of accounts payables, receivables and budget controls ensuring regular appraisals and feedbacks
Collect budget input data, prepare and consolidate budgets
9. Understand and address the training needs of subordinates, ensure discipline within the team.