Internal Auditor at Old Mutual Uganda
- Company: Old Mutual Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda - Old Mutual Jobs in Uganda
The role supports the Head of Audit in assisting the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the UAP-Old Mutual Group
The role will be responsible for execution of audit assignments for UAP-Old Mutual Life Assurance Uganda
- Manages, administers and executes audits for UAP-Old Mutual Life Assurance Uganda in accordance with the Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology & quality standards
- Helps the business to deliver the strategic initiatives successfully by focusing on the significant risks, both existing and emerging.
- Participates in the development and implementation of risk-based audit plans.
- Provides independent opinion on risk & control environment for the business unit or processes.
- Challenges and influences the relevant executives to improve the governance, risk and control culture.
- Understands the risk profile of the business, gains and applies extensive industry knowledge in the various business lines. Interacts with and provides audit assurance to the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Engages with business unit process owners to agree on audit deliverables (risk assessments, control workshops and adequacy assessments), timeframes and issues audit findings in relation to work done.
- Conduct follow up audits to assess progress made on resolution of audit issues
- Provides clients with an understanding of GIA expectations and applies GIA protocols
Business, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Industry Knowledge, Internal Auditing, Interpersonal Communication, Oral Communications
Bachelors Degree (B): Auditing, Managerial Accounting, Finance, Chartered Accountant: Accounting For Chartered Accountants (Required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Jan. 2022