Lead Planning and Reporting Engineer at Total Energies
- Company: Total Energies
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda - TotalEnergies Jobs in Uganda
• Supervising, controlling, and coordinating the activities related to Work Packages scheduling and planning and progress measurement; this includes active participation to the development of the project integrated project schedule supervision of scheduling and progress measurement activities during the Execution phase.
• Developing and maintaining schedules at Project level, with analysis of critical path and potential clashes and proposal of remedial actions/solutions.
• Ensuring availability at all times of an updated and accurate scheduling and progress measurement documentation.
• Ensuring reporting at Project level (issue of Weekly reports, Monthly Status Report…) as directed by the Services Leader.
• Liaise actively with all the Project Package Managers (mainly) for all scheduling and progress measurement related activities.
• To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement and control HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
• To develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities.
• To define (and update as necessary) a suitable Work Breakdown Structure complying with Project needs in terms of progress control, cost control and reporting, for all phases of the Project.
• To develop, update and revise the overall integrated Project Schedules as required by Project Management, and to provide analyses and simulations of new schedules also as required.
• To assist Packages scheduling team to review and comment contractors’ procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, and to monitor contractors’ execution schedule, to check and approve contractors’ progress measurement and progress reports.
• To organize, during the Execution phase, co-ordinate, supervise and control all the activities of Planning Engineers, by informing, supporting and directing them in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
• To consolidate Ugandan content man-hours from all packages.
• To define (and update as necessary) a suitable Monthly Report structure complying with Concessionaire/Partners and Project needs.
• To perform the reporting activities as informed and directed by the Services Leader.
• To develop Project Monthly Report / Project Weekly Report (and any other report as requested) during all phases of Project, as directed by the Services Leader.
• As a general manner, to provide assistance to the Project Management for all matters related to scheduling and progress reporting and general reporting, and to manage all activities related to scheduling and reporting (as directed).
• To timely report to the Project Services Leader, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern
• BSc or equivalent in a technical discipline or appropriate experience
• 15 plus years’ practical, relevant and progressive experience in in planning of projects in Oil & Gas and/or Infrastructure related industries.
• Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, MS Project and Primavera.
• Well-developed analytical and reporting skills. Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have a multi-disciplinary knowledge Cultural awareness and ability to promote a healthy working relationship with the potential National Contractors and Suppliers
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th May. 2022