Local Coordinator at Caleb & Company
- Company: Caleb & Company
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Caleb & Company is a management consulting firm in South Korea, specializing in international development, health care, and the public sector. We are currently evaluating a project in Uganda implemented with the support of the South Korean Government. We are looking for a local coordinator to organize interviews and conduct surveys for our evaluation.
Position: Local Coordinator
Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Fluency in English
- Experience (1-2 years) in international development
- Work experience in international organizations (UNDP, WHO, etc.) or the Government of Uganda is a significant advantage.
- Communicate with stakeholders via emails, zoom, etc. and assist the evaluation team in Korea by supporting the communication process and collecting data in Uganda
- Arrange and collect information from meetings and interviews with officials in government institutions, ministries, and international organizations in Uganda
- Conduct surveys to gather data about the relevance, effectiveness, and satisfaction levels of projects
- Provide interpretation and translation if the evaluation team decides to visit Uganda
- September 2020 – November 2020 (Part-time)
- This is not a full-time position. The local coordinator is expected to work for approximately 45 days (subject to change) between September 2020 and November 2020.
- Apply via LinkedIn.
- Attach your English resume/cv.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 29 July, 2020