Lubricants Indirect Channel Account Manager at Vivo Energy
- Company: Vivo Energy
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Uganda
Lubricants Indirect Channel Account Manager’s (ICAM)core objective is to recruit, maintain, develop and grow existing customers through increased volume and margins whilst building strong relationships
- Develop and manage a Distributors/Branded Resellers network to deliver Vivo Energy Customer Value Propositions(CVP) to final users in an efficient, cost effective, consistent and sustainable way.
- Ensure that all Distributors are aligned to Vivo Energy channel strategy and deliver a mutually agreed sales business plan. Leverage Vivo Energy Dealer Value Proposition to increase distributors’ profitability and mind share to Vivo Energy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the market, customer types/needs, channels and key competitors.
- Create opportunities and networks that increase awareness for Shell brands in the market.
- Understand and respond positively, with support, to market changes and opportunities, in respect of sales and marketing strategies.
- Improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business through selling and negotiating skills and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Build rapport with customers/trade partners and colleagues using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ Sales experience in an FMCG environment.
- Acts in accordance with the Vivo Energy General Business Principles when dealing with customers/trade partners and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Method of Application
Closing Date : 29 July, 2020