National Content Supervisor at Total Energies
- Company: Total Energies
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Uganda
Ensure comprehensive inclusion of national content in procurements in line with the regulations, Company & Project strategy, and Company & Project national content programme.
• Oversee and validate the inclusion of national content methods (instructions, templates etc.) and requirements in procurements (pre-qualifications, calls for tenders etc.), the evaluation and clarification / improvement of bidders’ national content proposals and the preparation and presentation of reports as required.
• Ensure inclusion of approved national content requirements in final contracts (national content exhibit, approved proposals etc.) and validate contractors’ national content proposals at contract award stage as well as post contract award.
• Validate Company & Project contractors updated and annual national content requirements and working level submissions (e.g., queries, bidder lists, bid evaluation reports, annual local supply chain schedule, annual plans for technology transfer & capacity building etc.)
• Ensure national content is cascaded down the supply chain by Company & Project contractors. Follow up and advise on execution activities and, as necessary, propose methods to support and enhance national content within the supply chain (such as tools, templates, guidance notes etc.).
• Oversee the monitoring and ensure reporting of internal (Company & Project) and external (contractors) national content implementation, performance, and compliance.
• Ensure effective coordination with internal (Company & Project) and external (contractors, partners, Authorities etc.) stakeholders with emphasis on effective communication of national content requirements, provision of support, and ensuring performance and compliance (e.g., through meetings, engagements, site visits etc.)
• Lead the development, coordination, monitoring, and implementation of the Company national content work program activities (e.g., workshops, capacity building initiatives, technology transfer programs etc.). Propose KPIs, execution plans and budgets, seek validation as required etc. Report on progress and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as required.
• Provide technical assistance to Company & Project contractors in the development and implementation of their national content work program activities (e.g., workshops, capacity building initiatives, technology transfer programs etc.).
• Oversee and ensure timely and accurate submission of national content reports by Company, Project and contractors and validate submitted reports. Follow up to ensure improvement of reports.
• Engage with, support, and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders in relation to national content matters. Internal stakeholders include Company & Project teams. External stakeholders include partners, Ugandan authorities, development partners, suppliers, local communities, the public etc.
• Support in other national content aspects e.g., strategic planning, internal and external audits, improvements to methods (e.g., those used for national content in procurement like instructions, templates, processes etc.) etc.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of national content information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities or equivalent
• Master’s Degree in relevant field is an additional advantage
• Minimum 7-9 years of relevant professional experience.
• Demonstrated experience in project management.
• Demonstrated experience in supply chain management or contract management.
• Good knowledge of the policies, laws, regulations, and guidelines regarding national content in Uganda.
• Innovative and able to work both individually and in a team.
• Good analytical and problem-solving mindset and skills.
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and written & oral communication skills.
• Good negotiation and administrative skills.
• Good computer skills, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th May. 2022