Network Administrator at Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
- Company: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda - IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Network Administrator will mainly secure the operation and administration of Pride’s internal and external network, servers and network security systems for the smooth operation of the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, install and maintain an efficient information network system in Pride.
- Carryout daily administration and second level support of the voice network.
- Installnetwork equipment and (as per the job analysis) maintain an inventory of all IT related equipment.
- Carryout and document disaster recovery tests to ensure that the business continuity plan of the organisation is effective in times of disaster.
- Liaisewith third party suppliers and vendors to ensure that all IT related equipment and network operating systems operate to specifications.
- Monitorsecurity measures concerning the network.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any relevant/related field.
- MCSA,CCNA or a similar networking certification is essential.
- MCITPor CCNP is an added advantage.
- At least two years of related work experience
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2nd July 2020