Receptionist at A Transport and Logistics Firm
- Company: A Transport and Logistics Firm
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
A Transport and Logistics Firm is seeking for an ambitious Receptionist to ensure highest customer service standards, reinforce a positive customer relationship and become the customer’s trusted advisor in accordance with company policy. .
• Serve walk- in customers and provide full information and advice.
• Manage and meet customer expectations
• Sustain high customer satisfactory service level
• Attending to cash customers and fulfil their requirements, solve their problems, follow up their cases and update them.
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to reach more potential customers
• Communicate effectively with customers in a professional and friendly manner
• Contact four cash customers per day
• Receiving and directing visitors and clients
• Handling telephone calls
• Promote campaigns for customers, Implement and promote Loyalty programs
• Handle all outstanding reports and close the related cases on daily basis.
• Logging in all inbound and outbound calls and supporting sales in making calls to all our clientele and sending the report.
• A Degree or Diploma in the related field
• 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
• Must be ready to work with a team.
• Be Computer literate.
• Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Presentable, proactive and an outgoing personality.
• Writing and reporting skills.
• Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
• A team player with a positive attitude, proactive and attention to detail.
• Results oriented, hardworking and creative.
|Full Time| UGX Confidential
Method of ApplicationSubmit to; [email protected]
Deadline for submission of application is 24th September 2020.