Regional Manager-Logbook Finance Product at Platinum Credit Uganda
- Company: Platinum Credit Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
• Sourcing for new business in the region.
• Achievement of sales targets for the region under supervision.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
• In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the region under supervision.
• Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
• Sales Management Skills of Direct Sales; Recruitment; Promotional Skills; Account Management; Customer Service; and Entrepreneurship.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
• Leadership and supervisory skills
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be added advantage.
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 30 th November 2022
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd (PHL)
PHL does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.