Senior Manager, Custodial Services at Equity Bank
- Company: Equity Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
JOB REF: COM/EQBUL 01/2023/1
Reports to: Head of Business
To develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate the custodial services operational & sales strategy across the Bank, enhance business growth, drive initiatives that enhance client relations and ensure operational efficiency and service delivery in line with Equity Bank’s business growth strategy..
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration/ Commerce or related field from an accredited institution.
2. Certification in Securities and investment services such as CISI or a Securities Industry Certification from Capital Markets & Securities Authority (CMSA) is required.
At least 8 years progressive experience in the financial markets industry with exposure in Custodial & Investment Services.
4. Experience in sales & marketing within custodial services and fund management transaction settlement is mandatory.
5. Sound knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, business and banking operations.
6. Good knowledge of money markets, equity trading, margin trading and other capital market instruments.